Are you tired of looking through countless catalogs? Trying to decide your favorite cabinet style and design? Shiloh Cabinetry is a one-stop-shop for all your cabinet needs!
Shiloh Cabinetry is a subsidiary of the Missouri-based company W. W. Wood Products, Inc. This self-sufficient cabinet manufacturer has been in business since 1977 and has been growing ever since.
With over 1.5 million square feet of manufacturing space, they have invested heavily in the best tools to provide reliable and fast services to all their customers. Their journey from being a small lumber mill supplier to America’s one of the best cabinet manufacturers is genuinely remarkable.
Shiloh cabinets are proven to be unique in designs, enforced with stable supports and sturdy quality. They are long-lasting and durable requiring minimal maintenance or repair. Shiloh Cabinetry provides world-class customer service and brings homes together.
Their unique styles encourage customers to find their design and procure cabinets that suit the luxurious and modern interior of the house. Shiloh Cabinetry believes in completing the interior of the house by matching it perfectly and yet standing out as the best feature in the house.
Homeowners and contractors can easily browse through various styles and designs on their website with the free catalog containing all the details of their cabinetry.
Shiloh Cabinets Construction Features and Specifications
Shiloh Cabinets are uniquely designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and minimize wear and tear. Subsequently, the repair and maintenance are also reduced, and customers can efficiently operate all hardware without having to worry about it being damaged easily. The specifications of Shiloh Cabinets are as follows:
- The cabinets are made of 1 ½” wide solid hardwood and metal frame with corner blocks and certain wood hanging rail for extra support and durability.
- The dovetail drawer box comes in 5/8” or ¾” reliable hardwood options, ¾” adjustable plywood shelving, and solid metal shelf clips
- The Blum TANDEM edge 7/8” extension guides are reinforced with Blum COMPACT BLUMOTION 6-way adjustable hinges that are integrated with BLUMOTION soft-closing mechanism.
- The top and bottom panels are made of 3/8” plywood; the sides are made of ½” plywood and have finished ends that portray a great look and outstanding quality with matching hardwood veneer on ¼” substrate panels.
- The exterior look is finished with a solid wood front door and a catalyzed conversion varnish topcoat that is resistant to most household chemicals.
Shiloh Cabinet Styles
Shiloh Cabinetry offers its cabinets in a variety of styles ranging from the most modern to the most traditional designs. The customers can select from a wide range of doors in these cabinet styles according to their house needs.
Shiloh cabinets provide a sense of luxury to the interior of houses, kitchens, bathrooms, etc. They adapt perfectly to the décor of the house due to their precision and unique designs.
- Standard Cabinet Style – These cabinets feature doors and drawer fronts with a face frame overlay of width one ¼” and a reveal of ¼.”
- Full Overlay Cabinet Style – The drawers and door fronts in this cabinet style has an overlay face front of 1 ¼” and a ¼” reveal
- Flush Inset Cabinet Style
- Beaded Inset Cabinet Style
- 3/8” Inset Cabinet Style – These cabinets give a thinner profile door appearance through a partially recessive drawer and door fronts. The face frame overlay is 3/8” and a reveal of 1 1/8”.
Shiloh Cabinet Door Styles
Doors provide the front finishing to the cabinets. The look of a door should always match with the overall built and appearance of a cabinet. Shiloh Cabinetry doors aim to do that and more! With various styles and appearances, Shiloh Cabinetry doors are perfectly tailored to all your needs and specifications.
- Slab Style Doors: These Metropolitan doors provide a modern or contemporary kitchen and bath décor. Slab-style doors are equipped with ¾” thick substrate panels with hardwood veneer and matching edge-banding. The painted finish is a solid MDF.
- Flat Panel Style Doors: These doors provide more superficial lines and a contemporary look. Flat-panel doors feature all-hardwood built and painted finishes have a solid MDF center panel.
- Glass Frame Doors: Frame doors provide extra aesthetic and luxurious appeal to the cabinets with aluminum or wood finish. Wood frames are suitable for multiple styles, including mullion doors, and aluminum framed doors accent the natural aluminum and brush-stained looks
- Raised Panel Style Doors: These doors have a timeless appearance with traditional looks and five-piece construction. Raised panel doors are all-hardwood construction, and the painted finishes have a solid MDF center panel.
Shiloh Cabinetry Products and Accessories
Apart from cabinets and doors, Shiloh Cabinetry also provides other related hardware and home décor products. Since Shiloh Cabinetry is an upcoming industry manufacturer and supplies, they are your one-stop-shop for all your hardware needs, including islands, range hoods, turned legs, and vanities.
A kitchen island provides efficient working space while also supporting increased storage space. Shiloh offers six different types of kitchen islands in variable designs and styles, suiting the customers’ needs. These range from modern and contemporary styles to traditional and timeless pieces.
Shiloh offers an extensive collection of turned legs for their cabinets, hoods, islands, and vanities. In addition to the widespread collection, these turned legs are entirely customizable for adjustable heights, widths, and cuts. Everything can be specified according to the customer’s needs.
Shiloh Cabinetry offers vanities in various styles and features. Each style is specially constructed by a unique method to ensure perfection and aesthetics. These vanities come in 17 different styles to equip the most modern and contemporary homes.
Shiloh furniture range hoods are specifically designed to fit the most compact spaces without compromising on any functional abilities. These range hoods have a modern and sophisticated appeal to them and are suitable for simple, sleek kitchens with a minimal aesthetic. Shiloh Cabinetry offers range hoods in 40 variable styles, looks, and designs.
Shiloh Cabinets Extraordinary Service Quality
“These things are built like tanks;” one of the customer reviews for Shiloh cabinets proves that Shiloh Cabinetry does not take furniture construction lightly. They use all-wood construction and reinforce their cabinets with metal hinges and frames making them heavy, sturdy, and durable.
As the package arrives at your doors, it is evident that Shiloh Cabinetry plans everything ahead of time, with clear printed instructions on each of the boxes about the entire kitchen or bath plan. The careful double-coated wrapping by foam sheet and plastic films ensures that the cabinets are delivered in mint conditions without scratches or dents.
Along with keeping their products in satisfactory condition, Shiloh cabinets are also received with extra panels and fillers to support easy installation. Since they provide custom designs and colors with unique finishes, Shiloh Furniture makes sure that the panels and accessories match the overall look of the cabinets. They also ship gadgets and other support products for installation or décor.
Since the first impressions matter the most, the customers are overall delighted with the way Shiloh cabinets portray a sense of class and luxury, all the while keeping in mind the homeowners’ most basic needs and requirements in mind. Shiloh cabinets are sturdy, reliable, durable, and long-lasting. They have easy-clean interiors, and the doors have a smooth texture, which is easier to wipe off daily.
Shiloh cabinets have deficient maintenance and do not undergo any wear and tear for over five years. However, in rare cases of damage requiring repair, Shiloh furniture customer executives promptly answer queries. The repair services of Shiloh Cabinetry are very prompt, usually taking less than a week to refurbish your homes.
Since Shiloh Cabinets uses local retailers to supply their manufactured products to the customers, the deliveries are fast and efficient. They barely take over a month to get your products delivered to your doorstep.
Shiloh Cabinetry also helps you find local retailers in your area that supply Shiloh products to over 40 states of America.
Shiloh Cabinets Customer Reviews
A happy customer means a successful business. Shiloh Cabinetry believes that customer satisfaction is the utmost priority. Online reviews of Shiloh cabinets and the various recommendations for Shiloh products on different forums are a living proof that Shiloh is one of the best cabinet manufacturers in America.
People have been praising the quality, durability, and perfect finish of Shiloh products. Customers with features or entire design plans featuring Shiloh cabinets, hoods, vanities, etc. agree that Shiloh Cabinetry truly accents their homes with lovely and aesthetic appeals. Their finishes and colors match perfectly to the customers’ specifications.
Since consistency is the key to any successful hardware business, Shiloh Cabinetry ensures that their color palettes are one-of-a-kind but consistent in shades and finishes. Customers that get impressed by features and want to redecorate entire kitchens with Shiloh cabinets often re-order products in the same colors and styles. Shiloh makes sure that everything matches the previous décor and fits in perfectly with the pre-existing products.
As in any widespread business, there have been some complaints about late deliveries or the products being unfinished and disappointing; however, Shiloh has always made amends with such discrepancies and disheartened customers to ensure that their money does not go to waste.
To conclude, Shiloh cabinets are one of the best cabinets on the market at comparable prices. If you are tired of searching for the perfect fit for your kitchen or bath, Shiloh Cabinetry is the only place you should look.